The 405 Bourke Street is an exceptional Prime grade office development in the mid-town precinct of Melbourne CBD, encompassing new generation workspaces, generous car parking and high quality new retail arcade. The 156 metre Steel Structured tower will comprise 1,500 square metres of net lettable area over 28 office levels. The flexible and efficient side core layout will offer open-plan workspace ranging from 2,150 to 2,300 square metres.
The redevelopment of the CBD site involved both the demolition of existing buildings and construction of a 39 storey tower comprising of office and lower level retail premises with a gross floor area of 106,4m2
Donald Cant Watts Corke is providing full quantity surveying services including:
- Cost planning throughout the design development phase of the project to facilitate and control the value management process,
- Undertaking a scope gap analysis between the current PPR documentation and existing conditions.
- Proposing scope of works and the alignment of PPR between the various design disciplines.
- Provided value management initiatives and implemented the accepted VM into the PPR documentation.
- Work with Brookfield Property Partners, consultants & BMC to confirm scope and costs of PPR documentation and value management to achieve the value for money tender.
- Preparing an independent cost plan based on updated PPR design information Provide quantities of the PPR documentation to BMC for use to tender the scope to the market and confirm tender price.
- Review and assessed BMC tender price, preliminaries and margin and assisted with contract negotiations.
Donald Cant Watts Corke Project Management has been a strategic partner for Brookfield Partners throughout the journey to construction:
- Assisted Brookfield Property Partners in the bidding process for the National Australia Bank RFP process to be the provider of their next major new city Building.
- Managed the bid phase through to shortlisting and selection.
- Managed and prepared the Agreement for Lease (AFL) negotiation and documentation.
- Managed the Design Development phase of the Tenant requirements into the base build.
Our Project Management team has an ongoing role as the Superintendent and Project Manager for the Base Build and Integrated fit-out components of the works. This is on top of successful management of a series of Enabling and Early Works Packages.
"Quote here about something related to the project, could be a few lines long or maybe just two lines long to keep it simple."