Donald Cant Watts Corke understands the need to deliver effective verification and risk minimisation techniques in a transparent and consistent manner.
To assure the best outcomes, our methodology encompasses all imperatives, with time, cost, quality, environment and safety, giving as much consideration as technical design and construction issues.
The scope of service covers the functions of Financial Certifier in
combination with, Independent Reviewer or Independent Certifier services or standalone, to suit the project framework or the Contract Parties’ preference.
The range of services encompass the following aspects of a PPP and/or Design and Construct contract:
- Review of master works programme;
- Monitoring of and reporting on progress and milestones;
- Overview of Completion Reports and documentation;
- Review of completion test methodology templates and tests plans;
- Witnessing of designated completion tests;
- Approving list of Outstanding Items and programme;
- Verification of completion criteria compliance;
- Certifying Technical Completion and completion of Outstanding Items;
- Monthly inspections for compliance with endorsed Design documentation;
- Certification of monthly progress payments;
- Final validation inspections; and
- Final clean inspections.