DCWC understands the importance of engineering services cost control and the need for predictable project outcomes
Our Specialist Engineering Services team provide first principle cost and compliance advice in any sector, and for any building type. From new build, extension, refurbishment, maintenance, to asset replacement, we are uniquely positioned with expertise that ensures you get what you pay for.
Our dedicated team are experienced across some of Australia’s highly complex buildings and major infrastructure projects including electrical, communications, mechanical, hydraulics and wet pipe installation. Our full service offering allows our clients complete access to engineering and trade contractor knowledge to deliver project certainty to our clients.
Accounting for approximately 30 - 40% per cent of total construction costs, we know how important it is to obtain accurate engineering service calculations from the outset of a project.
We take pride in our ability to provide our clients confidence to their project costs, including:
- Ownership of the whole project scope and budget to ensure the design meets the clients’ design requirements,
- Validation of building performance and ensure compliance with our clients design requirements, and
- Accurate assessment of progress claims, reducing the risk of contractor default and cash flow differences.
Our practical and hands-on approach ensures our Directors remain involved with your project from inception to completion, delivering continuity, security and outstanding project results. The size of our team means you have access to one of the most dedicated Quantity Surveying teams in Australia.
Our Engineering Services experts provide:
- Cost management of building services;
- Monthly evaluation and recommendations;
- Design and engineering documentation quality review;
- Negotiation and recommendation of post contract variations;
- Post contract estimating;
- Independent Review role;
- Independent Certification role;
- Asset management;
- Life cycle costing; and
- Long term maintenance planning.