Once completed the centre along with the City West Police Complex will form a custom-designed, integrated and recognisable precinct of exceptional function and quality that responds to the urban characteristics of the surrounding city context.
The new centre will include:
- corporate office accommodation totalling approximately 65,000m2 of net lettable area;
- an external public landscaped forecourt treated as a functional and aesthetic continuation of the external spaces and public realm at the adjacent 313 Spencer Street;
- an new integrated corporate foyer that functions as the single point of access for the public to the overall precinct ;
- secure car parking for a maximum of 600 cars for Police members, selected visitor and specialist Police vehicles.
- end of trip facilities including bicycle storage with associated amenities;
- integration works with 313 Spencer Street to provide precinct synergies and maximise the adjacency opportunity; and helicopter landing pad located at roof level of the tower.