The VCCC will set its sights on becoming a world leader in the detection and treatment of all types of cancers. It will feature:
- 194 beds
- 110 day- hospital beds
- 8 refurbished medi-hotel beds, with additional space for overnight accommodation for families of country patients
- 8 operating theatres and 2 procedure rooms
- 30,000 square meter research area capable of accommodating 1,400 cancer researchers
- Training and treatment facilities
- 6 radiation therapy bunkers
- Parking for 700 vehicles
Donald Cant Watts Corke led the provision of strategic health planning advice to the Sponsor Group throughout the bid development phase, also includes advice regarding Interactive Tender Program (ITP) workshop presentations to the State, review of bid documentation and specific advice regarding patient journey and service delivery models.
Our team also provided independent cost advice to the JV builders, including full engineering services cost management.