Based in the heart of Sydney's CBD, you will be involved in delivering outstanding results to our clients through the delivery of bespoke and market leading Quantity Surveying services.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Cost planning and estimating
- Cost analysis and benchmarking
- Value management
- Design option appraisal
- Post contract cost control
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities, project cash flows, reports, asset management and life cycle costing
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Resource management and planning
- Assistance in staff development
- Assistance with business development.
This is a multi-faceted, busy and challenging role that consists of a combination of autonomous and team work. The role also includes significant career development within the Sydney office and nationally.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to thrive under pressure and meet multiple, conflicting deadlines in calm professional manner, both autonomously and within a team environment
- Technically strong cost planning, cost management and reporting skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and grow exceptional working relationships with co-workers, clients and potential clients
- Highly developed report writing abilities
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attitude towards team work and the ability to motivate and support other team members
- Independent worker who is able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong negotiation, contract management and communication skills
- Desire to work within our national network of offices
- Experience with CostX preferred
- Relevant undergraduate degree in Quantity Surveying and/or Construction Management
- Significant post graduate experience, commensurate with role
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the technical aspects of your role and be prepared to share this knowledge with other team members
- Commit to continual professional development and learning on relevant technological business and human relationship matters
In return, you will receive an attractive remuneration package and join an equal opportunity organisation that is committed to and invests in the empowerment of each and every employee.
You must be eligible to work in Australia with full working rights in your visa, or as an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To submit your application (including a cover letter and resume), complete the form below or email email@example.com