Traditionally, the front-end planning processes associated with major projects have been overlooked or paid scant attention, causing negative impacts on the ongoing project definition, stakeholder consultation and buy-in and costly changes to project scope and priorities.
DCWC has a variety and depth of private and public sector consultancy experience. Through this experience, we have developed a portfolio of valuable knowledge and skills that provides direct benefits to you.
Our experienced team has skills in Public Private Partnership and traditional projects development and implementation and a robust working knowledge of the relevant Government policies and processes.
Our directors remain involved with all projects from start to finish ensuring continuity, security and the best possible outcomes for you.
- Corporate and business strategic planning and development
- Business process improvement
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Major infrastructure projects advisory services:
- Concept planning
- Service planning
- Risk assessment and due diligence
- Public Private Partnerships procurement
- Business case development
- Policy development, particularly in healthcare